Fellow and Visiting Scholar Benefits
- Access to the Hannah Arendt Archive
- Access to the Stevenson Library
- Invitations to Hannah Arendt Center events
- Full access to the Bard College, Stevenson Gym
- Access to the Bard Shuttle at no cost
Klemens von Klemperer Post Doctoral Fellowship
Raised in Egypt and Turkey, educated at Swarthmore (BA 2005) and Berkeley (PhD 2017), Chiara Ricciardone’s research interests range widely. Most of her work to date has focused on the ancient Greeks and critical theory; she is particularly fascinated by the political and formal problem that difference poses for human beings, and how it might be possible to think of difference without hierarchy. Sometimes she despairs of knowing anything whatsoever, and then she turns to activism and art. Ricciardone is at work on a book of auto-fiction that suggests the self itself is a fiction, and perhaps no longer a useful one. She currently serves as Provost for the Activist Graduate School.